Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Updates on job situations

I'm sorry I haven't been working on my new blog much. Just want to give you updates on my job. I have a hard time handling with emotions and anxiety due to the layoffs. My last day will be June the 2nd. Some of you know that I was upset with the company that they don't have any new position without phone for me, but I decided to let it go and its not my problems. I'm ready to leave the company and to look for a new opportunity. I'm scared with my financial situations because I don't know when I settle down with a new job. I have 4 good references from 3 bosses and one co-worker who was Marketing so it helps the company know about me. I'm moving on with a new life in the future. I hope to end up a better job real soon. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.

Jill

1 comment:

Shana said...

I wish you much luck, Jill!

Hugs, Shana