Sunday, July 02, 2006

All Day Crop

Yesterday, I went to all day crop. I did get some pages done and needed to fix pages at home at other times. When I carried my scrapbook stuff, I tried to pull my cart over the curb, the scrapper, Anna (I think) helped me carrying my other stuff. After that, I tried to get them back from Anna, but she kept carrying and I kept thanking her. We had door prizes (I didn't get it) and pizza for dinner. When I left crop, Anna hugged me and it was really nice of her.
I'd like to go back to all day crop and keep going to that store, but the crop is the first time for me to join since the scrapbook stores where I lived close are closed except Archiver's. I like the scrapbook store in Atlanta and it's independent... They sell Chinese scrapbook products I want to buy for my little sister's album. Oh, about 6 months ago, I mentioned with the owner, MaryLea about hosting the Chinese Adoption Crop and she thought it would be a great idea. This month, MaryLea posted it on bi-monthly newsletters. She said that a lot of customers who adopted Chinese kids are interested in it... That's great and I hope to be able to help MaryLea if she needs... I love to see all ideas of Chinese pages.. I'm sure my step mom, Nancy wants to join since she doesn't have any time to do pages as she wants to... Smile.

No comments: