Saturday, July 29, 2006

Two Talented Scrapbookers and Authors

Hey, guess what? I met two talented scrapbookers and authors, Ali Edwards and Cathy Zielske at the Atlanta Scrapbook Connection today. They are really down to earth! I didn't have their books, but had them signed on the cardstock for a page. I read articles about them from magazines. The owner, MaryLea told them that I was the one who thought of the idea of organizing a crop for Chinese Adoption and my sister is adopted from China, etc. Ali and Cathy thought it was a great idea! and said "Sharing and bonding!" I can't wait for the Chinese Adoption crop! My favorite hobby is Scrapbooking because it's a wonderful therapy, sharing moments and I love photography and being creative. Someday, I hope to get the books of Ali and Cathy to read and get challenges to do pages...

Ali Edwards from Creating Keepsakes

Cathy Zielske from Simple Scrapbook

No comments: