Saturday, August 12, 2006

52 Scrapbooking Challenges #1

I created a layout for a group at Scrapbook.com using Creating Keepsakes 52 Scrapbooking Challenges by Elsie Flannigan. I'm trying to do different layout every week as a group. It's the first time for me to post a layout on Scrapbook.com Gallery for Challenges group. Real neat and fun to do a layout for challenges each week. I wanted to do a layout about Bill because he did everything for me and we love each other to death. So, I did it for a special friendship with Bill. Hope Bill and his wife enjoy this layout. I thought of fingerspell his name on the layout so it meant a lot to me because Bill was very patient with me via email and writing communications.

Special Friendship of Bill

most important person in my life

He influences my life

give me great advises without judging

one of the most patient people at church to communicate with me

always there for me

never see him being tired of me

teach great lessons

always give me hugs

great example

close friends

We love each other to death!

Bill's wife DeeDee is a wonderful Christian

God sends us for many reasons

I really miss Bill while he is out of states. Never forget his advises.

No comments: