Saturday, August 19, 2006

All Day Crop again!

I had a great time cropping all day, but I was so tired and had a long weekend. I was done with 5 layouts and tried to decide what to put on other layouts.

I want to share with you about my scrap buddy, Julia's comments via email.

Hey Jill! I had so much fun with you yesterday at the all day scrap. I am surprisingly motivated to continue scrapping today... and Tuesday... I am generally exhausted and don't want to look at scrapbook for awhile after such a long day of it. I think the challenges are keeping me motivated too.
Scrapbook Connection was such a nice store. I liked everyone there! They sure kept us fed and watered! I like the scrap desks they had us at too. They seemed to have quite a few different things in stock for purchase that I haven't seen anywhere else before. I think that it is important for little stores to do just that-stock things different from places like Michael's or Archivers other wise shoppers wouldn't need to go to their little store. Also, classes and friendliness of employees is very important. We all need reasons to come regularly...and take classes/ crop! It was an awesome day. I just can't believe I only got 5 1/2 layouts done. LOL. I don't usually take that much time considering my layout's. That is the challenges fault!

Julia

The owner of Atlanta Scrapbook Connection in middle of two employees, MaryLea. Sorry, I can't remember those two employees' names.

1 comment:

MKJulia2000@yahoo.com said...

LOL, that's my quote!