Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Micaela's 1st anniversary of Gotcha Day!

Today is Micaela's 1st anniversary of Gotcha Day! She is so blessed to my family and me. I'm so thankful for her to be part of my life. No matter where she comes from. I love to watch her girly actions and sweet personality, but she is stubborn and bossy.... My family and I watched the video tapes of Gotcha Day my parents first saw precious Micaela. It was an emotional and special day for them. Last year, I waited to hear from my Aunt Lisa after my parents called her. Lisa emailed and told me what happened. I was tearing a little because I realized that I have another sister since my sister estranges me. I can't imagine what to do without Micaela. She really needed a wonderful home and parents to take care of her since she was abandoned at orphanage gate. We are a forever family. She is very special!!!


I'm a proud American citizen!

Max is thankful to have Micaela as his baby sister. He doesn't want her to go back to China.

Micaela is Daddy's girl. We were watching the video movies of Micaela's Gotcha Day.

** I am still working on video tapes and photoshow of Gotcha Day and my parents' China trip. Hopefully, they will post next week.

No comments: