Saturday, September 30, 2006

Where is Mommy Dinosaur?

When I went over my family's house, Max heard and was excited to see me, but he signs "Mommy sleeps." Then he signs "Play with me" which he gestures "hug" meaning me. I saw Max organizing Little People's buildings, next to Dinosaur's nest, and next to Animals farm with zoo which is curve on the couch. I sign to Max "that's Mommy Dinosaur." He says "No, Daddy" I ask "baby dinosaur, daddy is pregnant, where is mommy?" Max signs "Mommy dies" in his expression face sadly. A couple of minutes later, I told Nancy what Max said about Mommy Dinosaur. She talks and asks Max. Nancy asks Max why did the Mommy die? He said that she got sick and died but it was okay because the Daddy will take care of the Mommy. He said it's great to have a Mommy but he would be okay if Mommy died. Asking Max if he will be ok without Mommy. Max says yes. Then, he says to Nancy " you are not going to die" and he goes and hugs to her closely.

No comments: