Monday, December 25, 2006

Nancy's awesome chef!

Nancy prepares for new dinner and dessert recipes as she tries to make something new for Christmas dinner this year.


Making something sweet!

Making meatball for appetizer

Tangy Meatballs

from Taste of Home's Best holiday recipes 2005

So delicious! I really like that kind of meatballs to taste because other appetizer meatballs usually cook with barbecue sauce, but this recipe is different.

Almond-Coconut Candy Bars

from Pillsbury Holiday Baking

Really good and so soft to tase! Everyone in my family and Nancy's family love them.

Sweet Potatoes with Apples

from Taste of Home's Best holiday recipes 2005

I like it a lot. They taste healthly without adding butter which we use to eat sweet potatoes with butter or melting marshallow (I love it, but I like this new recipe better).

Festive Pork Roast

from Taste of Home's Best Holiday recipes 2005

It is really tender to eat and taste. I also like apricot sauce pouring over pork while I eat. Nancy uses probe for 160 degree for the first time in her new oven. I'd make it sometimes when I can.

Macaroni and Cheese

from my cousin Heidi's friend's recipe

I thought macaroni and cheese was the same and I was not really crazy about this, but Nancy got a recipe from Heidi. It tastes so good and different recipe than I thought. I'm not crazy about cheese but I like melting cheese with macaroni or cooking something different.

Those foods Nancy made are wonderful and it's the best Christmas dinner I've ever had since because those recipes are so new to me. What an awesome chef Nancy is!

Nancy, thanks for making wonderful Christmas meals and choosing the best recipes from my holiday cookbooks. Are you thinking about becoming a chef someday?

No comments: