Saturday, February 17, 2007

After Dinner

Those beautiful student girls watching from upstairs
Max talking his own action!


Those 3 exhausted ladies stay in the extra bedroom overnight.


Enjoy watching people in this room. I wish those 3 ladies from Julia's mother's company (one of them works with Julia's mother and two works in Beijing) could have stayed here for one more day so we could get to know each other because they are so cool! They have to fly to New York next morning. I got Jane's email address. I hope we could keep in touch. Jane said that they have to follow what their boss tells them to travel for colleges for Chinese students to come here for the future.
Hey, 3 Ladies! Please listen to me, ok? When you come down to Atlanta again, beg your boss to let you stay here with us for extra one day so we could have a blast time spending together!!!! Show your boss this post on my blog, They will probably agree with me about allowing you all stay here with us! Maybe two days? Let's try! Smile!

No comments: