Saturday, March 08, 2008

Cool Play-Doh!

Silly boy!


I bought Super Rainbow Value Pack with 24 Play-Doh colors at Target and it was on sale. When the kids come over my house, I show it to them and Max says, "Cool."

Excited to tear plastic cover as I help them.

I love that kind of Play-Doh. So fun to watch kids playing. I never see 24 different colors before.

Making Teddy Bear

Kids have a blast time with Play-Doh.
I make Bunny with carrot.



Micaela makes purple Teddy Bear.

Oh Sweet Boy!

Oh yea! Silly boy!

Pretend to have lollipop

Micaela thinks it's funny!

Kids play for 2 hours as they really enjoy it. They don't give up and don't want to leave me.
I love that Play-Doh. It makes me wanting to buy another one, but I think it's better to buy polymer clay from craft store for enjoying and doing some for scrapbook.

1 comment:

escape said...

funny kids.