Saturday, March 22, 2008

MiMi playing with Nancy's blackberry

I think of taking pictures of MiMi playing with Nancy's blackberry.

MiMi doesn't want me to shoot her pictures because she thinks she is going to be in the trouble. Also, she doesn't like pictures.

Can't believe that MiMi hits me as she gets upset. She runs to her mommy.

After that, she signs "please." I still think it's funny. I want to take any pictures of MiMi's stories for scrapbook. I'm sure she will laugh when she grows up and she will be glad that I d0 her stories for her. Still love to watch MiMi getting mad at me for taking pictures of her. I love Micaela so much and am so glad that she is my baby sister no matter where she comes from. I'm thankful that my parents adopted her from China. She means everything to me.

No comments: