Friday, June 16, 2006

Micaela's 2nd Birthday

Yea, that's Micaela and me.

Singing "Happy Birthday to Micaela" and Micaela doesn't know what we are singing to her.

Micaela starts smiling while we sing her name.

Max helped blowing the candles for his sister.

Yea!

Micaela gestures, "where are the candles?" in sign.

I want more candle!

Help me blow the candles, please!

Dad tries to teach her how to blow the candles.

Micaela gestures "ice cream" in sign that means ice cream is so cold! Yummy!

Oh, chocolate cake is so good!

Ice Cream!!!

Look at my presents!

I got "the Wiggles" video music tape!!

Cool digital camera!

Look at my new glasses and camera!

Micaela is always excited to have all of the "girly" things. She carries purses all the time. Loves dresses. Wears different shoes. Make ups! I love to watch her "girly" actions.

What a best Cinderella TV and DVD present I get!

Yea, I'm Micaela's silly brother.

No comments: