Saturday, June 17, 2006

Georgia Aquarium

Georgia Aquarium opened on November 23rd, 2005 as the World’s Largest Aquarium. With 8 million gallons of fresh and marine water, and more than 100,000 animals representing 500 species from around the globe.
It's a great aquarium to explore. My family have season passes. This trip is my 3rd time.

While walking through an acrylic tunnel, my dad smiled at Micaela saying "Wow, look at fish, whale shark and the sting rays!"

Whale shark

Max loves to stand in front of a gigantic acrylic viewing window.

Micaela also likes to view.


Max and I went to Deepo's Undesea 3D Wondershow. He really likes it.
That's me and Deepo!


Wow! Look at beluga whales.


I think this picture what I look for is the best one. At my past trips, California sea lions were in the water and I tried to shoot pictures.

Max loves African black-footed penguins. He is really good at making sounds of penguins and sea lions. I will try to load the video movie of his sound of penguins.

Jellyfish

Another huge acrylic viewing window.

Micaela kept walking back and forth from my dad to an acrylic viewing window. She had a great time.


Max got his new stuffed pengiuns and acted like pengiuns. He wants to go back to see pengiuns with his stuffed pengiuns.

No comments: