Saturday, January 06, 2007

China town

We go to China town for lunch and shopping around.
Micaela loves the Wiggles so she dances with her new toy!

Max quietly listens to his radio.

Nancy stares at me and asks what I am doing this!

Nancy, I know I was not going to post this picture, but it's a good picture than I thought. Don't kill me!

We decide to eat at the Vietnamese restaurant.

"Yummy soup"

I ordered Chicken Soup. Not sure what it is called because it's Vietnamese word. I know my college buddy's husband knows what it's called and he is Vietnamese. Can you help me?

I really like this soup and it's real good. I want to make homemade soup like this.

That's neat. I want to keep it!

Micaela wants to keep a bill of our orders, but it's just something like number. So she put it in her pocket. Nancy has to get it for showing the cashier. Then, she gets it back!

Putting a bill back in her pocket.

After lunch, we went to Asian Flea Market. Julia was really excited that there are a lot of Asian food and told us what some food were. She can't wait until her mom is coming to town soon then she will cook Chinese for us. I can't wait to learn how to cook.

No comments: