Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Gasper Dies

Tonight, I just found out that Gasper died last night at Georgia Aquarium when I watched 11Alive News. So, I checked on Georgia Aqaurium website and 11 Alive News. So sad to hear that we lost him. Check on Gasper's news if interested: http://www.georgiaaquarium.org/supportus/gasper_updates.aspx
When I looked at my pictures, it is unbelievable that I took first picture of Gasper when I saw begula whales. Glad I did take some pictures of him because I didn't realize that Gasper was sick during my first and second trip to the aquarium. After I learned that he was suffering from lesions and scars, I didn't see him after my 2nd trip and thought I missed him, but tonight, I saw pictures of him in my pictures and I'm so glad that I did see him.
This is first picture I took at my first trip. Gasper was front of me entering. See her skin lesions.

It may be Gasper. This was my second trip.

A minute later, Gasper came back to greet Max since his skin lesions showed.

Max was looking at Gasper greeting us again.

Gasper enjoyed seeing Max playing his dinosaur.

Georgia Aquarium is going to put a beluga whale sculpture for the memory of Gasper for an entrance plaza. So, it will be a special memory for everyone, staffs, and visitors. I'm planning to do scrapbook an ablum for my trips to Georgia Aquarium and about Gasper. I have been there five times, but my season pass expired recently. So, I may go back there when I can.

No comments: