Sunday, September 07, 2008

Out of blog for a while

Sorry, I have been out of blog since I started a job, still work on adjusting on my routines due to long commutes.... That's why I don't want to tell you what time I get up because it really kills me... Still learn about a lot of information at my job.... Really overwhelmed.... Working on important stuff and hope it is over real soon..
I don't see Max and Micaela much as I really like to see them often like every week, but now I only see them each 2 or 3 weeks... I miss them so much... Soon, I hope to see them every week.
Good thing, to get back on my feet that I have a job so I'd take care of things and keep everything. Two years without jobs isn't very easy, yes, it's very tough time especially losing my beloved dog, Meggie who died last year. I'm so thankful that God watches over me.
I will try to load some pictures but can't guarante I will post everything like I did it before.

Jill

No comments: