Friday, September 12, 2008

What a fun Friday kids have!

Max showed me his school subject. I think it's English.
He shows me something from bag that gives him think what to write about toy. I assume what he is doing, but will find out.MiMi enjoys dressing her teddy bears


Twist and dancing with her Teddy Bears

Waiting for our dad to bring Chick Fil A meals for us.

Loves to wave and give a big smile to us.



Silly Max!
Hiding from me? Nah, he wants to show me as he enjoys pictures I take.

Aunt Candy joins us.

MiMi still loves her sweater jacket since she was 2 1/2 years old. it's her favorite one and she won't change other jacket. Size is 18mos - 24 mos. She is 4 years old now... and it's small for her to wear...

Playing with Max's new friends...
Max loves to act silly like a silly clown...




No comments: