Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Start Job Search!!!

Hey, I just start doing some more job search this week since I feel a little more energy and feel great myself. I had to catch up with relaxing and I was exhausted from stress out and anxiety. I tried to do things, but my body didn't let me so I had to rest. My resume is ready to send out. Yesterday, I sent out my resumes to people (friends and former co-workers) who I know. Some of them reply back and give me some websites for job search. Today, I went to job fair and dropped some resumes off. Next week, I have an appointment with Vocational Rehabilitation and hope they could help me a little more better this time. When I look at openings or responses in the emails, most of them require phones and I'm frustrated, but I have to keep looking and it will come up one day. Since I feel better, I move forward and keep staying positive so I should be fine, hopefully. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.

Jill

No comments: